Does Taco Bell Take Apple Pay? If you want to find out if your favorite restaurant accepts Apple Pay or not, you are on the right page!
Taco Bell is a famous and one of the leading fast-food American restaurant chains. It has food items to fill your hunger, no matter what time of day.
Imagine you’re having a long day at work and crave some tacos or burritos but run out of cash. In situations like this, digital payments turn up as your savior, with Apple Pay being one of them.
Apple Pay is a digital payment platform that lets you make transactions through your Apple devices, like iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watches.
In this article, we will see whether Apple Pay is an acceptable form of payment at Taco Bell, how you can use Apple Pay to order your favorite food from your nearest Taco Bell outlet, and the benefits you can get by using Apple Pay at Taco Bell.
Does Taco Bell Take Apple Pay?
You would be delighted to know that Taco Bell accepts Apple Pay as one of their options for facilitating digital payments.
The restaurant chain started with this facility in 2019, and since then, it has been a convenient and simple option for customers to explore.
The facility of Apple Pay can be used via online orders, drive-thru orders, and in-house orders. To use the app for these wide varieties of purposes, you need to create an Apple Pay account with the help of the Apple device you own (iPhone, iPad, etc.) and link your desired payment option(s) to it.
Thus, selecting one of them as your default allows you to seamlessly perform money transactions through Apple Pay whenever you purchase something from Taco Bell.
How To Use Apple Pay At Taco Bell?
Taco Bell is a prominent American fast-food franchise serving a wide range of Mexican food and has some convenient options available for its customers. One such option is digital payment through various platforms, including Apple Pay.
Taco Bell allows its customers to make safe payments through Apple Pay via several modes, like Face ID, Touch ID, Apple Watch, Taco Bell app, and drive-thru. Let’s check out their procedure one by one.
Payment Through The Taco Bell Touch Id Facility
The Touch ID feature is an easy option to explore while paying at Taco Bell. Take a look at how you could do that!
- To use Touch ID as the payment method, put your finger on your Apple device’s touch ID recognition pad.
- Hold your phone near the NFC card reader to initiate the payment procedure. When the checkmark, as well as the “done” message, pops up on the screen of your Apple device, you can be sure that the payment has been successful.
Payment Through Taco Bell Face Id Facility
The Face ID feature makes the payment procedure much less complicated and crisp. This method works when the Apple device you use has the Face recognition feature. Let’s check out how!
- To proceed with the payment through your preferred card with the face ID feature, click the side button of your Apple device TWICE.
- Complete the ID verification procedure with the face ID selection. Sometimes, a passcode can also be used to move ahead with the process.
- Put your Apple device near the NFC card reader. Ensure to hold the device in a way to complete the payment for your order.
- When the payment has been made, a checkmark shall be available on the screen with “done” written for confirmation. Click on “done” to ensure the transaction.
Payment Through Taco Bell Apple Watch Feature
Making your payment through an Apple Watch is a super convenient and smart way to go for. Apart from iPhones and iPads, Apple Watches can work as effectively to help you make your transactions more straightforward. Let’s check out how!
- Firstly, unlock your watch or press the side button of your watch twice.
- Place your watch in front of the NFC reader, face it downwards, and let it stay in that position till the payment has been completed.
- A buzzing noise or vibrating sensation can be felt once your payment has been successful.
Payment Through The Taco Bell Drive-Thru Feature
Drive-thru is a convenient option to choose, especially when you’re in a hurry. It helps you save time and gets your order right at your hands quicker. Let’s check out what you could do to facilitate payment through the same option.
- To enable the drive-thru feature with Apple Pay, bring it to the cashier’s notice that you shall use Apple Pay for making your payment at their store.
- Next, all you need to do is hold your Apple device near the NFC card reader available. A “done” confirmation and a checkmark on the successful payment of your bill at Taco Bell shall appear.
Payment Through The Taco Bell App
Hunger cravings can be bothersome sometimes, preventing you from concentrating solely on your work. At times like these, a bite of your favorite food can fix your day. Thus, Taco Bell has developed its store’s app, allowing you to place an order any time you wish. Let’s read to know how you could facilitate the same.
- Make a choice and select the items which you wish to order.
- Once done, head to the check-out page of the app.
- Choose Apple Pay as your payment method among the various options.
- Select the preferred card you wish to pay from to make the transaction successful.
- These were the five effective ways provided by Taco Bell to make your orders and payment facilities easier.
What Benefits Of Using Apple Pay At Taco Bell?
After getting to know the various methods of pick-up and payments, let us briefly analyze the benefits we could get from using Apple Pay at a Taco Bell outlet. Here’s a short list of the same, which you can check out now!
Payments made through Apple Pay can be trusted to be safe and guaranteed to keep your personal information secure. Not being required to carry your cards and cash lets you stay safe from theft or pick-pocketing.
Availing Of Discounts
Apple Pay has in store numerous discounts for its users. They can be redeemed by linking your Debit Card with your Apple Pay account.
Makes Payments Simpler
Payments facilitated through Apple Pay have become a preferable and convenient option for users. People can save a lot on their time or can avoid long queues while making payments.
By using various digital modes of payment like Apple Pay, people can easily save a lot of their time, and one click is all they need to do to make the process work.
Payment through Apple Pay via Apple devices is undoubtedly an effective way to place orders from whichever place you want. The availability of the Taco Bell payment option is good news for you!
Now, what’s the wait for? Now that you know that Taco Bell takes Apple Pay as a payment option, get going and grab your favorite Taco Bell food in whichever convenient way you want and make your day better!
Also Read: Does Kroger Accept Apple Pay?